Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's not goodbye...it's see you later, Hanoi!

I can't believe a month has already flown by and I'm about to leave the city which has become my home. Even though I've only been here for a month, I feel like this place has changed me.

Thao, one of my coworkers at IPMax, told me that in Buddhism, they believe that someone comes into your life not by accident, but because you have met in a previous life. She told me with absolute certainty that I came here for a reason - because we have met before, and that we will likely meet again in another life. That was one of the most touching things someone has ever said to me. Looking back on it, I wouldn't be able to tell you why I chose Hanoi as my home base for my trip, but can only say that it was meant to be.

I will keep my IPMax family, all the friends that I've made, and all the people in this city forever in my heart.

Until we meet again, Hanoi.

Now on to another adventure: Thailand! 

No comments:

Post a Comment